APS Board and Advisory Committee Meeting
See you in Hawaii at the Waikoloa Hilton Resort! Meeting details TBA.
APS Sponsored Tour: Experience Tropical Fruits and Propagation Practices on the Big Island of Hawaii
Monday, September 18, 2017 – Sold out. Email email@example.com to put your name on a waiting list in case of cancellation.
$155 per person – advance registration is required; includes lunch. Limited to 20 people only
This tour will allow you to taste and get familiar with tropical fruits and experience propagation practices on the big island of Hawaii. Highlights of this tour include the National Clonal Germplasm Repository with approximately 1,000 accessions of tropical fruits, nuts, beverages, and ornamentals, the Waiakea Research Station with an arboretum of tropical fruits, and the Wailea Agricultural Groups, the largest fresh Hawaiian Heart of Palm grower in America.
For more information, click here.
- August 11, 2016 – APS Annual Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony (Atlanta, GA), 10:30 – 12:00 PM
- Fruit Tasting, August 9, 2016, Georgia State University
- Fruit Workshop – “Pioneers of Pomology”, Wednesday August 10, 2016
- August 6, 2015 – APS Annual Meeting (New Orleans, LA), 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- August 5, 2015 – Executive Board Meeting, 6:00 – 9:00 PM
- 2015 Wilder Award Medal Winner – Patrick Moore, Washington State University
- July 29, 2014 – APS Annual Meeting (Orlando, FL)
- July 24, 2013 – APS Annual Meeting (Palm Desert, CA)
- 2013 Wilder Medal awarded to Dr. Chad Finn, USDA-ARS, Corvallis, OR
- August 2 – APS Annual Meeting (Miami, Florida)
- September 27 – APS Annual Meeting (Waikoloa, HI)
- August 4 – APS Annual Meeting (Palm Desert, California)
- Ian Warrington selected as editor of Journal of the American Pomological Society
- July 26 – APS Annual Meeting (St. Louis, Missouri)
- July 23 – APS Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida
- 2008 Wilder Medal awarded to Jim Luby, University of Minnesota
- 2007 Shepard Award to R.H. Uva and T.H. Whitlow
- July 18 – APS Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona
- July 29 – APS Annual Meeting in New Orleans
- Cheryl Hampson selected as editor of Journal of the American Pomological Society
- July 18 – APS Annual Meeting in Las Vegas:
- July – Wilder Medal Awarded to Schuyler Korban
- November – APS registers domain name ‘americanpomological.org’ and website moves to new server.
- July 19 – APS Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Minutes
- October 5 – APS Annual Meeting in Providence, Rhode Island.
- January – Lists of cultivars described in the ‘Brooks & Olmo’ Register posted.
- July – John Barden selected as Editor of the Journal of the American Pomological Society
- August 15 – APS Annual Meeting in Toronto, Canada
- July 23 – APS Annual Meeting in Sacramento, California
- July 2001 – APS Website Reborn